We are a grocery store so we remain open with limited hours for in-store customers, curbside pick-up for phone and web orders, and of course shipped orders. We are fully stocked and all of our major suppliers are sending goods with no delays. Please call 314-727-6464 with any questions. Stay well!
* Flat rate shipping applies to the continental United States.
Enjoy Healthy Fine FoodsFind Unique Quality Items for the Home
Shop Our Area's First Olive Oil & Gourmet Store
Find the freshest, healthiest oils and balsamics at Extra Virgin an Olive Ovation. In 2007 we introduced St. Louis to olive oil and vinegar tasting. We are the only St. Louis fine food store to feature estate bottled oils and vinegars by artisan producers from around the world.
Sample at our tasting bar. Then browse the widest selection of additional gourmet items:
- Wine • Cheese • Pasta • Sauces and other gourmet foods.
- Table linens • Ceramics • Beautiful olive wood kitchenware.
- Cookbooks by international authors - including our local favorites!
Discover award winning oils at St. Louis' original award winning Olive Oil market!
Olive Oil Trained at University of California at Davis
Benefit from our trained experts as they guide you through a tasting at St. Louis' only oil and vinegar tasting bar. Learn about the different grades of olive oil and the right way to produce flavored oils. Taste extra virgin oils from 8 different countries. Bring even more to your palate with a flavored oil where a savory, spicy, or citrus element has been crushed and pressed with the olives for a true flavor marriage.
Experience the sweet thickness of a good balsamic vinegar, either conventional, or with added fruit flavors such as blackberry, fig, cherry and more.
Sample, or take our suggestions to find your favorite oil and balsamic combinations. Or, try a wine, fruit, honey, or beer(!) vinegar; alone or with an oil. Smart tip: enhance your oil and vinegar salad dressing with some mustard from France and a local honey.
You'll Also Like...
We have selected for you a wide range of other fine items for your kitchen, bath and home.
- A fresh olive bar and interesting stuffed olives in jars.
- Mediterranean diet healthy snacks, pastas, and sauces.
- Cheeses and oil packed fish (great in your salads or by themselves).
- Olive oil based soaps and lotions (we have been using olive oil on our skin far longer than consuming it!)
- Beautiful olive wood boards and kitchen utensils
- Cookbooks from around the world (even from right here in St. Louis!)
- Imported and local artist ceramics and table linens.
From our best area chefs:
Love going to Extra Virgin an Olive Ovation. I want to have everything there in my pantry.
- Ben Poremba, Olio, Elaia
Marianne Prey is a wealth of knowledge. Every time I go in there, I learn something new about olive oil.
- Gerard Craft, Niche, Brasserie, Taste, Pastaria
I like Extra Virgin An Olive Ovation for imported mustards, vinegars and olive oils. Incorporating these ingredients into a dish can change it significantly. For instance, a Zinfandel vinegar over a dessert is divine, and mustard in a soup is quite amazing.
- Natasha Kwan, Frida's Deli